China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Assist in promoting the company's EHS performance management and improvement, and promote the construction of corporate safety culture
2. Participate in the operation of the hazard source identification and risk assessment work, and organize the completion of regular updates
3. Regularly update the work hazard analysis (JHA) of the existing process and participate in the JHA for the new production project.
4. Follow up on the tasks of implementing Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) output
5. Cooperate with the implementation of Process Safety Management (PSM)
6. Participate in the completion of the pre-operation safety inspection (PSSR) of the new plant (process, equipment)
7. Participate in the investigation/analysis/processing/identification/reporting of various industrial safety incidents/accidents and environmental pollution incidents/accidents, organize the development of preventive and corrective measures, supervise the implementation, and track their completion;
8. Identify defects and propose preventive measures through risk assessment of the environment and safety, and compliance checks;
9. Participate in the formulation and improvement of the EHS rules and regulations, the annual EHS plan, supervise the implementation, and track its completion;
10. Assist in the first- and second-level EHS education of new employees, and inspect and urge the workshops and teams to do secondary and tertiary education;
11. Responsible for updating the factory/special emergency plan exercise plan and regularly organizing exercises;
12. Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the company's environmental safety management system, participate in the internal audit of the coordination system and follow up and rectify
13. Through the analysis of the BBP system, checking for defects and deficiencies, proposing improvement requirements; seeking feasible improvements and solutions to technical solutions, planning, scheduling and assisting in the implementation of the programme/project
14. Participate in various projects such as equipment and process modification, provide evaluation support for project design, assist and independently write professional equipment technical specifications.
Who we are looking for
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in mechanical, chemical, metallurgical, industrial control engineering, willing to work in manufacturing. Experience in the chemical industry is preferred;
2. Proficiency in the use of office software, with a certain engineering reading, drawing ability and text level;
3. English CET-4 or above, good English reading and writing ability, with certain listening and speaking ability, able to withstand strong work pressure
4. The work is pragmatic, meticulous, organized, and has certain predictability for difficulties, and better synthesis, analysis, judgment, and hands-on ability;
5. Good communication skills and cooperative spirit, modest and good at communicating and coordinating with relevant personnel, and strong language skills;
6. Understand the relevant national environmental protection/safety regulations.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China
If my expertise can help improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?