Process Control Manager
China, Jiangmen - JUC
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Process & Product Development
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Adjust the parameters (within the boundaries defined by RBM-PTE) to maintain a steady condition of production and a good product quality.
2. Implement all new technologies (new products or change of lines), qualification trials for products or raw materials and changes of process (MOC) in alignment with RBM PTE
3. Assist Production on a daily basis to solve process issues (and for the retreatment of low grade products).
4. Together with QM team, participate to the identification and solution of quality problems (VOC) related to process and the implementation of the resulting controls.
5. Ensure the continuous development of the local PT team
6. Responsible for yearly CAPEX & OPEX budget of the Dept. and continuous follow up of reality Vs budget
7. Systematic & professional reporting to all the stakeholders
Wo we are looking for
- College, or University degree or above, with chemical major
- At least with 10 year relevant working experiences, preferably with a multinational company
- understand JUC production process and product characteristics, good analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of statistical methods
- Familiar with project management knowledge / experience,
- High level of reporting and presentation skills
- Have good capability on organization, management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a matrix structure in contact with different departments
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Address：No.77, Lidong Er Road, Jianghai District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province China
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?